Cooking Fever is now available for those who like to play android apps and games on their computer. Cooking Fever is currently available only for Phones/Tablets .But the good news is you can download it on your PC by using third party emulators like bluestacks, andy and youwave .The emulator replaces the touch technology of mobile devices with simple mouse buttons and keyboard controls. Now let’s move to the detailed guide of how to Download and install Cooking Fever for PC.Features of Cooking Fever are taken from Google Play Store.
Cooking Fever For Pc Tutorial
- Download Bluestacks executable file from the following link: Bluestacks
- Open the folder in which Bluestacks is located.
- Right click on the Bluestacks executable and go to “Properties”.
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- From “Compatibility Mode” select “run this program in compatibility mode”
- Select the version of Windows you are running on your PC.
- Check “run this program as administrator” and click “Apply”.
- Right click Bluestacks and select the “run as administrator” option.
- Make a new account when the emulators prompts you or you can login with an existing Google Play account using Gmail.
- Bluestacks will now work properly.
- Open google play store in blue stack
- Search Cooking Fever in play store
- Click instal button and install Cooking Fever
- After installation you can now see the icon of Cooking Fever on your emulators home screen
- Yolaa !!! enjoy your app on pc